Monday, November 09, 2009

Nothing else

tuesday
14.40am
10th November

Im preparing myself to sleep at the moment.i just cant wait to finish everything. just finish studying and i feel like writing on my blog.

so here ill go,

im sorry,its been a while man since the last time i posted my last entry. i think more than 20 days. ive been busy with my final assignments,tests,quizzes and studying for my finals exam.

to my close friends.im sorry i didnt spent much time together with u guys because i need to quarantine myself so that i can really focus in this 3 weeks . i need to struggle really bad. aku nak A untuk each subjects.Ya Allah tolong la.dengan berkat doa mama and ayah.amin :)

okay enough about exam.

okayyy aku rasa nafsu aku terhadap kasut makin membuak buak. dalam kepala otak aku ada 5 pasang aku target nak dapat kan. ishh aku semakin teruk.
seriously aku tak tau kenapa aku macam tak boleh tgk kasut yang boleh buat aku emosi kalau tak dapat nak beli kasut tu. ye lah kalau satu kasut harga pun dah cecah RM300 takkan sebulan aku nak beli sampai lima pasang kan?

gile kau! aku tak kaya. sebab tu aku nak kaya . :) i wanna buy anything i want without limit.

dats why i need to study hard,work hard and pray hard and get good work and lastly kaya.

kaya budi bahasa semestinya.

okay i need to off by now.i wanna wake up early and and start study early.
exam lagi macam 2 hari lagi.

this will be my last post until i finish my pre degree program :) hahah ** kalau paham maksud dia la. :P boohoo.

calobette!
i love you finance
i love you statistic
i love you malaysian economics

and uuuuuhh i love this too <33
heroin tomb rider yang baru.

end

No comments:

Post a Comment