Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wish i can kiss u tru the phone but i cant.

My 10 wishes

  1. I wish to buy 10 shoes. too many too list in here
  2. I wish to be a Pilot. but how? my mom said,"kalau betul nak buat?, habis kan degree dulu" . Dalam hati " bila nye nak kerja,asyik belajar je"
  3. I wish to hit the dean's list this sem. Amin. :) but let say tak dapat,i wanna make sure my CGPA will be above 3.00
  4. I wish to have a very quality and productive life this year. Everyday pun i pikir pasal my future. I need to do something bout it.
  5. I wish to buy an Iphone. but i hate touch screen phones.so maybe ill go for BB or E71 :) Gadgets are nothing much for me.
  6. I wish to get a new car. Myvi? i wont go for 2 doors car.
  7. I wish to be better person. Obviously la kan?
  8. I wish.. Its going to be almost 3 years already. I think the time is here now.
  9. I wish to be honest to myself.No more prentending,no more trying.no more lying. I dont want things to get even worse.
  10. You.

Nama pun wish kan. So mmg semua benda di atas.susah nak dapat. biar la. aku syok sendiri.

Haha.im too honest.stupid.!

im sleepy
end

No comments:

Post a Comment